Create this delicious jello cake from Wibbly Pig!
- 3 mixing bowls
- Cake dish
- Whisk or spoon
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter
- 1 package of cream cheese (light or regular)
- 1 package of lemon or lime gelatin
- 1 cup of icing
- 1 tub of whipped cream
- Fresh fruit or any other toping
- To make the crust, mix 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs with melted butter in a mixing bowl until wet.
- Use the mixture to cover the bottom of a cake dish. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until hard. Let cool.
- To make the gelatin mixture, use lemon or lime gelatin and make according to instructions on the package in a mixing bowl. Place in the fridge.
- While the gelatin begins to set, make your cheese mixture. Combine one package of cream cheese, one tub of whipped cream, and one cup of icing sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat until smooth using a whisk or spoon.
- Add the gelatin mixture before it sets (about 20 minutes in the fridge). Once it's ready, add to the cream cheese mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour cheese mixture over crust. Smooth surface with a spatula.
- Place cake in the fridge. Let it set for at least two hours before serving.
- Top the cake with anything you'd like -fresh fruit, jam, chocolate shavings, etc…