Create your very own Grover face out of edible ingredients!
- paper plates
- Hardboiled eggs
- Plum tomatoes
- Red raspberries
- Plain yogurt
This activity can be done individually or in groups.
- Give each child a paper plate.
- Apply a thin layer of yogurt as a base to help hold the fruit in place.
- Make a circle of blueberries for Grover's face.
- Create his eyes with eggs and raisins.
- Give him a big smile with red raspberries and raisins.
- Make his nose from a plum tomato - and you're done!