Make some yummy frozen popsicles to keep your sproutlet cool!
Makes 5 Pops
- 10 cups of your Sproutlet’s favorite 100% Juice
- 5 (5oz) plastic or paper cups
- 1/2 cup of frozen berries or sliced fruit
- 5 wooden craft sticks
- Aluminum foil
1. Pour your 100% juice into 5 paper cups
2. Divide your berries or sliced fruit between the cups
3. Cover each cup with foil
4. Insert one stick through the center of each foil
5. Freeze your ice pops for 3 hours or until firm
6. If using plastic cups, gently wiggle your wooden craft stick in a circular motion
to remove your ice pop. If using paper cups, carefully run warm water over
the sides of the cup to loosen and remove.