Little magicians will love these pretzel magic wands. Presto!
- Small mixing bowl
- Baking paper
- Cookie tray
- Giant rod stick pretzels
- 1 package of reduced fat cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Pinch salt
Seed Mix (optional):
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and milk until smooth
- Add chives and salt. Mix until combined.
- Refrigerate before serving!
To make the seed mix:
- In a small bowl, mix seeds, almonds and soy sauce.
- Spread evenly onto a baking paper lined cookie tray.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden
- Remove from oven and cool on tray.
- To serve, dip a pretzel into the cream cheese dip and then into the seed mix and then presto, you have a pretzel magic wand!
Note: Pretzels can be a choking hazard to young children.