Make your own dinosaur egg using paper mache.
- 1 balloon
- Poster paint or markers (for decorating the egg)
- Large mixing bowl
- Large spoon
- Safety scissors (optional)
- Blow up a balloon to whatever size you want your egg to be.
- Mix 1 part flour with 1 1/2 parts water together in the large mixing bowl
- Cut or tear newspaper into 1-inch strips.
- Dip the newspaper strips into the flour and water mixture. Run the strip through your fingers to wipe off the extra paste.
- Cover the balloon with the wet newspaper strips.
- Make sure to completely cover the balloon at least 2 times (For best results, let each layer fully dry before adding another layer).
- Let the paper dry for about a day.
- Now you can decorate your dinosaur egg however you like!