Put a smile on your face with SportsCandy. Stephanie and Sportacus would love this!
- 4 oranges
- 1 packet orange gelatin
- Cut the oranges in half crossways
- Squeeze the oranges and save juice.
- With a spoon, scoop out pulp while keeping skin intact
- Make up the orange gelatin as directed on the packet using the reserved juice as part of the water quantity
- Sit the orange shells, cut side up, on egg rings on a tray
- Fill the shells to the top with gelatin mix
- Refrigerate until set
- Cut each orange jelly in wedges to reveal an orange smile