Try this fruity face of your favorite furry friend!
- Small circle cookie cutter or milk cap
- 1 orange, sliced in half
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1/4 mango
- 1/4 banana sliced in circles
- 4 blueberries
- 4 blackberries
- Use a spoon to scoop out the insides of each orange half. Places the insides in a blender.
- Add frozen strawberries and cranberry juice to the blender.
- Carefully pour blended smoothie into the empty orange halves.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut two mango circles for Elmo's nose.
- Place two banana slices at the top of each smoothie for Elmo's eyes.
- Top a blueberry on each banana slice and add the mango noses below the bananas.
- Place two blackberries together on each smoothie for a smile.
- Time to enjoy your Elmo's Smiley Smoothie!