Nina and Star would love these night-themed bites for breakfast!
- Mini star cookie cutter
- Mini circle cookie cutter or milk cap
- Lollipop sticks
- 1/2 cup organic vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons blueberry or blackberry preserves
- 16 frozen mini whole grain waffles (1 box)
- 16 strawberries, tops sliced off
- Mix the yogurt and preserves in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Toast the waffles on medium. Use the star cookie cutter to cut shapes from 12 waffles.
- Press the mini circle cookie cutter on the side of the four other waffles to create crescent moons (or just take a bite to make your own moon shape)!
- Carefully poke the end of a lollipop stick into each waffle shape.
- Use the strawberry as a base and place the other end of each lollipop stick into the pointy end of each strawberry.
- Dunk the night bites into the berry dip.