This yummy haystack snack will get you squeaking with Chica in The Sunshine Barn!
4 "haystacks" (some variation based on potato size and haystack size)
- Cutting board and knife
- Vegetable peeler
- Measuring spoons
- 1 gallon-size zip lock bag
- Large baking sheet
- Measuring cups
- Pancake flipper
- Hot pads
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray to keep haystacks from sticking.
- Add grated sweet potatoes, oil, and salt to zip lock bag.
- Zip closed and shake, shake, shake until potatoes are all lightly coated.
- Remove from bag and arrange into little haystacks on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then flip using pancake flipper.
- Continue baking another 15 minutes or until tender.