Sproutlets will go ape over this effortless recipe for Bruce's pleasing purple banana milk!
32 ounces (8 servings)
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cutting board and knife
- 1 very ripe, soft banana
- 2 cups lowfat milk
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3 medium to large strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional) - only for children over 1 year
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the banana milk into glasses. Makes about 4 cups.
- Go bananas making your drink look magnificent, and use any extra fruit for garnish!
TIP: If you don't use all of the Banana Milk, freeze in ice-pop molds for another mouth-watering snack later!