Get up and go with these nutritious, energy-filling bars!
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup rice puffs
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- In a medium saucepan, add sugar, honey, peanut butter and butter.
- Over low heat, stir until ingredients have melted together.
- In a large clear bowl, combine coconut, oats, rice puffs, raisins, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Pour melted honey mixture over the dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Press into a baking sheet and refrigerate until chilled and set.
- Cut into 16 bars.