A Doggity treat that a monkey or a Sproutlet can enjoy!
- 4 ripe but firm small sized bananas, peeled and cut in half crosswise
- 1 cup vanilla or favorite low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup favorite toppings such as crushed graham crackers, cookies, pretzels, Granola, crisp rice cereal or other ready-to-eat cereal
- Unsweetened coconut (toasted or not toasted), chopped nuts
- Carefully insert wooden craft stick about 1-1/2 inches in the cut end of each banana.
- Pour yogurt onto 1 medium sized flat plate.
- Place favorite topping on flat plate or cutting board.
- Roll 1 banana pop in yogurt covering all sides.
- Quickly roll banana in topping pressing in gently.
- Lay banana on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Repeat process with remaining bananas.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.