Create this classic Beef Stroganoff together for dinner tonight!
- 1 package egg noodles (cooked)
- 1 lb beef sirloin (sliced in strips)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbs. butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a skillet, melt your butter. Add your beef, cooking until it is browned and tender.
- In a separate skillet, cook your onions on medium until slightly browned. Continue cooking, adding your mushrooms, garlic and seasoning with salt & pepper. Cook until the mushrooms are soft.
- Combine all ingredients in one pan: beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Stir in your remaining ingredients: cream of mushroom soup, milk and sour cream. Heat everything to a light boil, then remove.
- Serve over your cooked egg noodles and enjoy!