Create a Chica Nesting Doll together!
- Plain wooden nesting dolls
- Yellow paint
- Yellow feathers
- Yellow & black felt
- Craft eyes
- Red craft pom poms
- Black marker
- Safety Scissors
- Paint brush
- Coat each of your dolls in yellow paint. Once dry, you can start decorating!
- Glue 3 mini red pom poms to the top of your Chica dolls’ heads.
- Glue 1 yellow feather on each side of your dolls’ bodies to make wings.
- Glue 2 craft eyes on each doll. Add eyelashes using your black marker.
- Cut out a beak from your yellow felt sheet. Cut out a mouth shape from the black felt sheet. Glue each of them to the front of your dolls.