A healthy and delicious snack!
- 1/3 cup popping corn (recipe requires 4 cups popped corn)
- 2/3 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup condensed milk
- Pop the popcorn in an electric air popper.
- Into a large bowl, add popped corn, pepitas, almonds, raisins and coconut.
- Drizzle condensed milk over mixture and stir to coat ingredients.
- Spread evenly onto an oven tray.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Break cooled trail mix into pieces.