Nothing is healthier than eating an orange smile!
- 1 teaspoon powdered unflavored gelatin
- 3 oranges
- Cut oranges in half crossways
- Juice oranges (be careful not to tear the shells).
- Rest the orange shells, cut side up, in a muffin tray. Make sure they are sitting up straight.
- Measure 3/4 cup orange juice into a small jug. (Drink remaining juice)
- Sprinkle gelatin evenly over the surface. Do not stir.
- Microwave for 30 seconds
- Stir until the gelatine is dissolved.
- Pour into orange shells and refrigerate until set.