Make your very own Chinese Dragon with an egg carton!
- 1 egg carton
dragon template 
- Paint or markers
- Tissue paper
- Duct tape
- All-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Cut the egg carton in half, keeping the top and bottom together.
- Use one half for the dragon head. Paint or color with markers.
- From the other half of the egg carton, cut out two egg compartments.
- Glue the two egg compartments to the top of your painted egg carton to be the eyes of the dragon.
- Color the centers of the egg compartments dark to make pupils.
- Glue tissue paper on top of the eyes to make hair. Let dry.
- Print and color the shapes on the