A savory and healthy mid day snack for any Sproutlet on the high seas!
- Large mixing bowl
- Plastic zip-top sandwich bag
- 1 naval orange
- 1 cup red grapes, quartered
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 large graham crackers
- Cut the orange in half, and remove the flesh from the shell. Set the shells aside.
- Chop the orange into small pieces and place in mixing bowl.
- Add the grapes, kiwi, and banana into the mixing bowl, and stir gently to combine.
- Place the graham crackers into a plastic, zip-top sandwich bag. Crush the crackers using your hands or a rolling pin until they become coarse crumbs.
- Add a pile of graham cracker crumbs to a plate, and place the "treasure chest" orange shells on top.
- Spoon the fruit salad "treasure" into the "treasure chest" orange shells.
- Add more graham cracker crumbs on top to "bury" your fruit salad jewels!
- Aaarrrgh me matey! That's a tasty treat!