A healthy frozen treat to cool you off!
- Small paper or plastic cups
- Aluminum foil
- Popsicle sticks
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Add the bananas, almond butter, and almond milk to the blender.
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the paper cups and cover the top of each with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Push a popsicle stick through the aluminum foil tops into the center of each ice pop.
- Freeze the pops for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cool off with a delicious ice pop on a hot day!
Note: This recipe contains almonds and is not intended for children with a nut allergy.