Kids will have fun creating these pretzel snacks, shaped like Kipper’s favorite treat!
6 to 8 pretzels
- Cookie Sheet
- Tin Foil
- Refrigerated bread dough
- Sea or kosher salt - bigger grains work better
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a piece of tin foil onto the cookie sheet.
- Separate bread dough into six to eight pieces.
- Roll each piece to 1/2 inch thickness. Make a small cut on each end, forming a "y".
- Sprinkle on the salt and toppings of your choice. Gently press them into the dough so that they do not fall off while cooking.
- Put your bones into the oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and let cool before eating.