Sweet, spice and crunch combine to make this tasty dessert.
- Cutting board and knife
- 2-quart pot
- 9 x 11 cake pan sprayed with cooking spray
- Large mixing bowl
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cooked until soft
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or trans fat-free margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash sweet potatoes until smooth.
- Add butter, brown sugar, orange juice, and cinnamon and mix until blended.
- Spread out in cake pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over top.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let cool slightly before serving.