Be a chef and an artist with this colorful nutritious smoothie!
2 4-ounce servings/fruit color
- Knife and cutting board
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup chopped fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, or other favorite)
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of yogurt in bowls for each fruit you plan to try.
- Mush up a few pieces of fruit in the yogurt and mix up to see what color it produces. Pick your favorite to make a bigger smoothie.
- Add the rest of the yogurt, selected fruit, and ice cubes to blender and blend on medium for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour 4 ounces into a cup and enjoy!
- Repeat with different fruits to create different colors and flavors. Consider making a couple of colors and layering in a clear glass for a special art show treat.