Have your own Teddy Bear picnic with this healthy sandwich.
- Cutting board and knife
- Blunt knife for spreading peanut butter
- 2-inch round cookie cutter and 1-inch round cookie cutter
- 1 slice wheat bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 blueberries
- 1 cherry
- 1 strawberry
- Cut a 2-inch and a 1-inch circle out of bread slice.
- Cut the small circle in half.
- Spread peanut butter on the large circle and place each half of small circle at 2 and 10 o'clock to create ears on bear's face.
- Place the two blueberries as eyes, the cherry as a nose, and a slice of the strawberry as a mouth.