Fill your very own treasure trunk with contents with items that you might find at your grandparent’s house.
- Using safety scissors, cut one paper plate in half.
- Take one half, and lay it on top of the other. Tape or glue around the
bottom of the plates, leaving an opening on the top, flat side. The opening on
the top is where the treasures will be.
- Print out the Treasure
Trunk . Color and decorate.
- Using safety scissors, cut out the treasure trunk.
- Glue or tape the bottom of the treasure trunk to the paper plate. Set aside.
- Using safety scissors, cut the second paper plate in the shape of the top
part of the treasure trunk.
- Use a hole punch to punch holes in the dotted circles.
- Overlap both holes on the left side, and use a paper fastener or brad to
connect the bottom and the top part of the trunk (this will allow the trunk to
be opened and closed).
- Weave a six-inch piece of yarn through the holes on the right. Tie the yarn
loosely so that the trunk can be opened and closed.
- Print out the Treasure Trunk contents ( contents
1  and contents
2 ). Color and decorate.
- Using safety scissors, cut along the lines to create your treasures
- Fill your treasure trunk with treasures!