A birthday hat you can eat!
- 2 ice cream cones
- 1 cup low-fat ice milk or frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat fruit-flavored yogurt (not frozen)
- 1 teaspoon sprinkles
- A few pieces of chopped fresh fruit
- Place 1/2 cup (1 scoop) of frozen yogurt in bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup yogurt on outside of wide part of cone and then sprinkle with sprinkles to make a decorated hat.
- Turn cone upside down on top of frozen yogurt to place the "hat" on the frozen yogurt.
- For added fun, use chopped fruit to create a face on the frozen yogurt scoop.