These colorful fruit snacks are as groovy as Babu from The Mighty Jungle!
- Cutting board and knife
- Melon baller
- Plastic coffee stir sticks
- 1/2 cup watermelon, cut into jewels
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe, cut into jewels
- 1/2 cup pineapple, cut into jewels
- 1/2 cup honeydew melon, cut into jewels
- 1/2 cup raspberries or blackberries
- Wash berries and cut other fruit into different "jewel shapes" by using melon baller to make spheres and knife to cut others into squares and diamonds. Place each fruit in a small bowl.
- Carefully string fruit onto stir sticks in any order desired making a bright and colorful wand.