They're lightning fast! And great for fueling up.
12 to 16 "sushi" pieces
- Rolling pin
- Cutting board
- 4 slices of whole-wheat bread
- 2 peeled cucumbers
- 1/2 cup low-fat cream cheese
- Remove the crust from the bread.
- Use a rolling pin and evenly flatten the slices of bread.
- Spread the low-fat cream cheese evenly over the flattened pieces of bread.
- Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise, then cut into 6-8 spears
- Place several cucumber spears in the middle of bread. Trim cucumbers if they are longer than the bread.
- Roll the flattened bread up around the cucumber spears.
- Slice the "sushi" roll into 1 inch pieces and enjoy!