Learn how to make your very own batch of Strawberry jam. Kids will love crushing the strawberries!
- 1pound of fresh strawberries
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1/8 cup of lemon juice
- Jelly jar
- Crush strawberries in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, mix together the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to a full rolling boil, stirring often for a few minutes.
- Pour into a clean, reused jelly jar, leaving about a half inch empty space at the top and screw the lid on tightly.
- Refrigerate for several hours, then enjoy!