A delightful banana-licious treat! A tasty and healthy snack for any day of the week.
- Knife and cutting board
- 1/3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat blueberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat pineapple yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Peel banana and cut in half.
- Slice each half down the middle and place in a bowl.
- Cut up strawberries.
- Scoop the yogurt into bowls, place the sliced banana, and sprinkle with strawberry bits.
- For a cruchy topping add granola to the top.
- Serve frozen.