Munch on these delicious cornbread cupcakes!
2 dozen cornbread cupcakes
- Aluminum foil
- Baking cups
- Cheese grater
- Cutting board and knife
- Ladle (to scoop batter into baking cups)
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing spoon or hand mixer
- Muffin pans
- Potato peeler
- Serving plate
- Toothpick (to test if cupcakes are done)
- 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini, packed down (3 small or 2 medium zucchini)
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups corn meal (for baking)
- 1 1/2 cups raw sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional, can be a choking hazardl)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and grate zucchini.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the large mixing bowl. Blend with a hand mixer.
- Place baking cups into the muffin pans. You will need about 2 dozen.
- Fill muffin cups just below the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes, until golden brown or a toothpick inserted in the top comes out clean.
- Cover muffins lightly with aluminum foil at the end so the tops don't over cook.
- Cool and enjoy!