Bake together and enjoy a scrumptious Apple-Blueberry Crumble.
6 apple-blueberry crumbles
- 3 apples, cut in half crosswise
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 egg white
- Cut apples in half, crosswise.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out seeds.
- Fill each cavity with blueberries.
- In a bowl, combine oats, almonds and sugar.
- Rub in butter.
- Whisk egg white until frothy.
- Stir egg white into oat mix.
- Pile oat mix evenly over the fruit.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes, until golden and apple is tender.