An all natural, all healthy fruit bouquet for all to enjoy!
- Plastic serving bowl
- Bamboo skewers
- Small green cupcake papers or candy/truffle paper (green, if available)
- Plastic bottle tops
- Flower cookie cutters
- Crinkle french fry cutter
- Pineapple, sliced thinly crossways
- Strawberries, halved or quartered
- Reds grapes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 cantaloupe, sliced thinly
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 orange
- Place half an orange, cut side down, in the bottom of a plastic serving bowl.
- Using plastic bottle tops and cookie cutters, cut petal and flower shapes from pineapple and cantaloupe slices.
- Cut honeydew melon into thin wedges with crinkle french fry cutter. Cut each wedge in half cross-ways.
- Thread fruit petals, grapes and strawberries onto skewers to resemble flowers. (Use pointed end of skewer to pierce fruit. The pointed end will serve as the base of the stem.)
- Thread melon wedges onto skewers to resemble foliage.
- When all the fruit is skewered, take one skewer at a time and piece through the center of a cupcake paper and insert into the orange half. Repeat until the bouquet is complete.