You can blow bubbles with lots of different things. Try making Bubble Blowers with pipe cleaners, yogurt lids, and cookie cutters!
- Bubble soap or dish soap
- Pipe cleaners
- Plastic yogurt container lids
- Cookie cutters
- Safety scissors
- Plastic bowl
- Twist pipe cleaners together to make various shapes (a circle, square, or
triangle). Now you've got one super bubble blower!
- Fold the plastic yogurt container lid in half to cut and remove the center
section of the lid. Now you've got two super bubble blowers!
- Pick out your favorite-shaped cookie cutter to have three super bubble
- In the plastic bowl, mix soap and water.
- Dip the blowers in the bowl and try to blow the biggest bubble ever!