Make your very own ladybug family out of plastic bottle caps, paint and pom-poms!
- 1 bottle cap (water and soda bottle caps work best)
- 1 black twist tie or pipe cleaner
- 1 small black pom-pom
- Craft paint in red and black
- All-purpose white glue
- Paint brush
- Safety scissors
- Paint the bottle cap red to make the ladybug's body.
- Once the cap is dry, paint small black spots and a thin black line across the body.
- Glue the black pom-pom at either end of the black line to be the ladybug's head.
- Using safety scissors, cut half an inch of black twist tie or pipe cleaner.
- Fold the antennae and glue it to the ladybug's head.
- Make as many as you wish and start your very own ladybug family!