An egg and cheese sandwich that is sure to please!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped bacon (or shredded chicken, diced red pepper, or sliced mushrooms)
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 3/4 cup corn kernels or chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- In a large clear bowl, combine eggs, chopped bacon, corn, grated cheese and parsley. Mix well.
- Spread evenly onto thawed sheets of puff pastry, leaving border at 2 opposite ends.
- Dip brush in egg mixture and brush the furthest border with egg wash.
- Roll up from the closest end.
- Slice into half-inch slices.
- Place rounds on a baking tray.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until golden.