Enjoy this tasty golden treat from the sea!
- Baking paper
- Food processor
- Mixing bowls
- Oven tray
- 2 cups roughly chopped raw fish (boneless)
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cooked (14 ounces)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon powdered chicken stock
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Canola spray oil
- Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- In a food processor, add fish, sweet potato, egg, mayonnaise, powdered chicken stock, chives and lemon zest.
- Pulse until combined.
- Put breadcrumbs in a bowl. Drop heaped teaspoons of mixture into breadcrumbs and roll into balls or small patties.
- Place on a prepared oven tray and lightly spray with oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
Makes: approximately 30 nuggets