Sail away with these scrumptious Frittata Boats!
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped herbs (e.g. parsley, basil)
- Fresh-ground black pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered or sliced
- Grease 10 nonstick muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, cheese, peas, eggs, milk, herbs and pepper. Mix well.
- Ladle mixture into prepared muffin tins.
- Top each frittata with a cherry tomato slice.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.
- To make sails: Cut small tortillas into quarters. Tear two small holes along one straight side of 10 tortilla quarters and thread each with a pretzel stick.
- Insert a pretzel tortilla sail through the cherry tomato into each frittata to resemble a boat.