These tasty Mini-Quiches will have you saying “more vegetables please!”
6 muffin-size quiches
- Cutting board and knife
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Muffin tin
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Brussels sprouts (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop Brussels sprouts into bite-size pieces and place in microwave-safe dish with 1 teaspoon water.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until soft and set aside.
- Combine egg substitute, milk, black pepper, and salt in mixing bowl.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin tins, filling each tin 2/3 full.
- Top each with 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle a few Brussels sprouts halves into each tin.
- Place tin in oven and bake for 30 minutes.