Your Sproutlets will enjoy this delicious chilled soup, any day of the year.
- Large bowl
- Food processor (optional)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 pepper (red, yellow, or green) seeded and diced
- 46 ounces or 1 large can of tomato or vegetable juice
- Mash up the diced tomato in a bowl. (lightly pulse in blender if desired)
- Add diced cucumber and diced pepper to the bowl.
- Pour in the tomato or vegetable juice and stir.
- Chill for 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- If juice is already chilled, serve immediately.