Learn how to turn a bunch of carrots into a bunch of crunch!
- Vegetable peeler
- Cutting board & knife
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups & spoons
- Mixing spoon
- 2 carrots
- 1 eating apple
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup cole slaw mix (bagged cabbage blend) without dressing
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Peel the carrots and apple and cut into very fine strips.
- Put carrots and apple into a mixing bowl. Add the raisins and cole slaw and mix gently.
- Add the lemon juice and honey and mix again.
- Refrigerate the salad until nice and cold.
- Serve as a side salad, appetizer or even as a healthy sandwich filling.