Make a baby photo frame.
- 1 baby photo
- Card stock
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Glitter glue
- Tape or all-purpose white glue
- Safety scissors
- Tape or glue the back of the baby photo to a piece of card stock or heavy paper, set aside.
- Stack the popsicle sticks into a square frame shape and glue the corners together.
- Glue a piece of yarn to the frame as a hanger.
- Decorate your frame with glitter glue, paint or markers.
- After your frame is completely dry, tape or glue the baby photo to the frame and hang it on the wall, using the yarn. Now you can admire your cute picture!