This nutritious and easy-to-make sandwich is quite a catch.
- Cutting board and knife
- Small mixing bowl
- 1 3-ounce can of light tuna fish (low mercury)
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 tomato slice
- 2 slices wheat bread
- 2 olive slices
- Mix tuna and mayonnaise in small bowl.
- Spread tuna mixture on bread.
- Add 1 slice tomato and 1 slice of lettuce to tuna.
- Cover with another slice of bread and cut sandwich in half to make 2 triangles.
- Add 1 olive slice as an "eye" on each fish.