A meal big enough for a dinosaur!
1 cup brown rice
2 cups water
1 pound boneless skinless chicken cutlets
1 cup broccoli florets steamed
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Mix brown rice with 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Once water boils, reduce heat and let simmer for 20-30 minutes or until rice is soft and fluffy.
- Put olive oil in skillet and add chicken. Cook on medium high heat until chicken is completely cooked.
- Once rice is done, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and mix.
- Chop cutlets and broccoli into small "treasure" sizes.
- Place 1/4 cutlet cubes and broccoli bites into bowl and cover with 3/4 cup of rice.