Start your morning with blueberry pancake stars and moons!
- Star, moon, circle cookie cutters
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Blue food coloring
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 banana
- Mix pancake mix and water together in a bowl.
- Add 3-4 drops blue food coloring.
- Toss in blueberries using a spatula.
- Ladle pancake mix on to a hot griddle.
- Once cooked, use your cookie cutters to cut out space themed shapes like a star, crescent moon or full moon.
- Decorate your child’s plate with blueberries and bananas to give it extra nighttime color!