Summer fresh sweet corn, zucchinis and tomatoes star in these sunny fritters and can be eaten for breakfast, packed in your lunch or a make delicious snack.
- Frying pan
- Large mixing bowl
- 1 cob of sweet corn
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 cup green onion, parsley or coriander, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Olive oil
- Punnet of cherry tomatoes
- Cut kernels off the sweet corn cob.
- Grate the zucchini and sweet potato.
- Put into a large bowl.
- Add chopped herbs, eggs, flour and sweet chilli sauce.
- Mix well.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Carefully, add large spoonfuls of the mixture to the hot pan and fry until golden. Flip to cook the other side. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters and place around each fritter to resemble little suns.