Stephanie and Sportacus love to start off their day with a SportsCandy filled breakfast.
- Mixing bowl
- Frying pan
- 3 eggs
- Splash of skim milk
- Cooked broccoli, chopped
- Tomato, diced
- Spinach, chopped
- Cheddar cheese
- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Use a whisk to mix the eggs and add a splash of milk.
- Whisk until foamy and bubbly.
- Pour the egg mixture onto a warm frying pan and cover it.
- Cook eggs for 4 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, tomato, spinach, and cheese.
- Use a spatula to fold half the eggs over to form an omelet.
- Plate the omelet and enjoy!