Enjoy this yummy egg and fruit omelet fit for royalty!
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini or red pepper, optional
- Whole grain English muffin halves, toasted
- Whole or halved small fresh strawberries, halved lengthwise
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Add cheese, zucchini, bell pepper, and mix well.
- Spoon evenly into 12 greased muffin cups, sprayed with non stick cooking spray, about 1/4 cup mixture in each.
- Bake in 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven until just set, 20 to 22 minutes. Cool on rack 5 minutes.
- Remove from cups; For each crown toast 1 English Muffin half.
- Place mini omelet in the middle of English Muffin half.
- Place fresh strawberries around mini omelet.
- Extra mini omelets can be wrapped and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days and can be quickly re -warmed in the microwave.