Create a spooky Halloween craft right out of an egg carton!
- Empty egg carton
- White tissue paper
- Pipe cleaners
- Glue stick
- With the help of a Grown Up Sprout, cut one egg cup off the bottom of an empty egg carton.
- Turn the empty egg cup over and, with a glue stick, glue the top and sides of the cup.
- Cover the glued egg cup with a square piece of tissue paper about 12 inches in length and width, letting it hang down.
- Draw some eyes and a nose on the side of the tissue paper and cup.
- Poke a pipe cleaner through the top and hang!