Use an envelope to create a beautiful basket to fill with flowers for someone special! Preschoolers will have so much fun making this paper flower basket.
- 1 envelope
- Flowers, cut
- Marker or crayons
- Safety scissors
- Seal the envelope and turn it short side up.
- Draw lines on your envelope to create a handle shape. (Draw one "L" on the right hand side and a reverse "L" on the left hand side.)
- Using safety scissors, cut along the lines.
- Use markers and crayons to decorate the basket.
- Fill with cut flowers and carry with the handle.