Here is a fun picture frame craft you can make using a pasta box and other decorative supplies. Learn how to make a picture frame for your family photograph.
- 1 pasta box (such as for ziti or rigatoni)
- 1 family photograph
- Tissue paper, in various colors
- Stickers, feathers, buttons, pompoms (optional)
- Safety scissors
- All-purpose glue stick or tape
- Using safety scissors, cut out many large squares of different colored tissue paper (about 1”-2” in length and width).
- Using the glue stick, glue the top opening flap closed of the pasta box so that it stays shut.
- Take the glue stick and cover a small section of the pasta box with the glue.
- Take a piece of square tissue paper and begin to cover up the box where you glued. Press down on the tissue paper in order to flatten it.
- Continue to cover the pasta box in glue while sticking on different pieces of colored tissue paper all over.
- Once the pasta box is completely covered in tissue paper, take your family photograph and glue on the back using your glue stick.
- Stick your family photograph right in the middle of a larger side of the box.
- Add some fun stickers on the corners of the photograph and make glue on some buttons or feathers (optional).
- Let the glue dry for a little while and you’re finished!